MBA is one of the most renowned Master-degree programs amongst students. This program is taught and approved worldwide particularly because of its interconnection between a strong theoretical knowledge and an intensive practical implementation.
Studying MBA in Germany is strategically great because it helps you build an international network, learn about a new culture and boost the business knowledge, skills and efficiency coming out of your comfort zone and adapting to a new environment altogether . Studying in Germany basically adds on to the value of your degree because Germany is a prime place for research orientation and it has now established itself as one of most attractive academic places in Europe with a strong international focus. A high percentage of students studying MBA in Germany are getting recruited in top international business and corporations in Germany, Europe and all over the world because studying in Germany ensures a competitive edge in your CV.
Besides top class educational system, intensive research work, industrial interface, world class universities and business schools, Germany is a favorite place for international students because of its low or no cost. The public universities in Germany exempt students from tuition fees for some of the bachelors and Masters programs including MBA. These universities only charge nominal semester fees and other basic charges among others.
There are some of the most prestigious and oldest universities in Germany for pursuing MBA programs which are as follows
- Heidelberg University
- Ludwig Maximillian’s University, Munich
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Technical University of Munich
- Eberhard Karl’s University of Tubingen
- Albert Ludwig’s University of Freiburg
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Bonn
- Technical University of Berlin
- University of Hamburg
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- Dresden University of Technology
Besides, there are lesser known universities or business schools which may help you pursue MBA programs at an economical and excellent way. Here we give a list for the most affordable business schools in Germany to guide you thoroughly for MBA programs.
- Technical University of Munich – Average tuition fee -111 Euro
- Ludwig Maximillion University, Munich – Average tuition fee – 111 Euro
- University of Kiel – Average tuition fee – 120 Euro
- University of Tubingen – Average tuition fee – 135 Euro
- University of Ulm – Average tuition fee – 160 Euro
- University of Stuttgart – Average tuition fee – 165 Euro
- RWTH Aachen University – Average tuition fee – 200 Euro
- Dresden University of Technology – Average tuition fee – 250 Euro
- Johannes Gutenberg University – Average tuition fee – 270 Euro
- University of Bremen – Average tuition fee – 273 Euro
- University of Cologne – Average tuition fee – 1000 Euro
- University of Bayreuth – Average tuition fee – 1000 Euro
Apart from these there are few other renowned business schools in Germany where you can get some of the best MBA programs. The following list may guide you.
- European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany
- Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Leipzig
- Mannheim Business School (MBS) , Mannheim, Germany
- ESB Reutlingen, Reutlingen, Germany
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
All the very best.
Author bio – Hi I am Aditya dube and I am sharing useful information to aspirants who want to study abroad. They also visit our website studyabroad.jeduka.com one of the fastest growing Education portal with the 5K+ colleges, 50K+ courses, 1K+ scholarship details.